Sunday, June 25, 2017

News:: When Did I Become an Old Gamer?

[Promoted from our community blogs! Can you relate?]

No seriously, I'd like to know the answer to that.  When in the hell did I become an old gamer?  I've had a lot of time for quiet contemplation recently and with my birthday coming up in 2 months, this question has popped into my head numerous times.  I mean sure 32 doesn't sound that old, but back when I was 18 and starting college...anything over 30 was pretty damn old.

As the years pass by, I find myself more and more looking back fondly on some of my old games.  Don't get me wrong, I love the advances of games nowadays, but as I get older I look back fondly on those gaming experiences and I sometimes yearn for yesterday.  Yearning for the old days of gaming is probably sign one I've become an old gamer.

When Did I Become an Old Gamer? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2t5xbs3