Thursday, June 22, 2017

News:: Tracks: The Train Set Game announced for Early Access

When I was a young boy, some of my fondest memories were playing with my wooden Thomas the Tank Engine railroad toys. As I grew older, I turned to various video games to try and scratch that nostalgia itch, with no success. However, it would appear that Excalibur Games has an answer to that in the form of Tracks: The Train Set Game.

Tracks sets out to be the wooden train track builder for players of all ages. Excalibur Games states that the game will feature "an easy-to-use, yet-in depth-track-builder," along with the ability to ride and control the trains in first-person. They're also promising that not only will the game have a free-play mode, but that it will also feature objective-based scenarios covering a variety of tasks.

Tracks: The Train Set Game announced for Early Access screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2swoDKf