Tuesday, June 13, 2017

News:: Mulaka is the beastmaster game I didn't know I wanted

You've probably never heard of the game studio Lienzo or their new game Mulaka, but once you see the trailer you'll likely keep it on your radar. If I had to describe it to someone in an elevator I might say that Journey and Colosse had a gorgeous low-poly baby. You play as a warlock that, through gifts of the demi-gods, gains the powers of animals and other spirits to grow stronger. Your mission is to convince the mighty heavenly Gods that the human race isn't total dog shit worth flushing. I would hate do have that job. Have you met the people that work at the DMV? After raising some cash on Kickstarter they're now wrapping up development.

Mulaka is the beastmaster game I didn't know I wanted screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2rfmXl5