Friday, June 16, 2017

News:: I played Assassin's Creed: Origins and I found a Dark Souls boss

A year in hiding seems to have done wonders for Assassin's Creed. Ubisoft stepping away from its flagship franchise was unexpected, but that time away has Assassin's Creed: Origins feeling like a game that's familiar but still different enough to have my attention. It has been a while since Assassin's Creed struck that same balance with a new installment.

It seem as if, at least partially, Ubisoft borrowed from elsewhere to improve Assassin's Creed: Origins. Advance scouting is possible by sending a pet hawk into flight, a mechanic that's reminiscent of Far Cry Primal. There's a sprawling abilities tree, making this more role-playing game than any previous entry.

I played Assassin's Creed: Origins and I found a Dark Souls boss screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tv6ydb