Friday, June 9, 2017

News:: Arms is in the running for the best theme song of the year

Even though I had some problems with Arms, no one can deny that it's one of Nintendo's most stylish games as of late.

That flair includes the amazing theme song (that Nintendo just released in video form below) that gets me jacked up every time I boot it up -- so much so that I find myself just listening to the entire thing. I do the same with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, with its rocking guitar solo. According to Nintendo the track is sung by Japanese artist Eliana.

Hopefully they can keep up the pace with new fighters, arenas, arms, tweaks, and modes. If that's the case it'll end up just like Splatoon and could foster a healthy fanbase.

Arms is in the running for the best theme song of the year screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2s4RMw2