Tuesday, May 9, 2017

News:: Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap is getting a physical PS4 release

When I think back on my time spent with Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap, I feel a total sense of joy (except for clearing Mouse-Man's secret room -- that place almost broke me). It's everything I'd want out of a remake, and despite never playing the original game back when it was new, I still had a great time. The Dragon's Trap holds up in 2017, design-wise, and the new visuals are gorgeous.

That's all to say that even though this is digital game, it wouldn't be unheard of to want a physical copy for your collection. Limited Run Games is planning exactly that for PlayStation 4 this summer.

If I double dip, it'll likely be to get the Switch version. But this sounds nice too!

Limited Run Games [Twitter]

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap is getting a physical PS4 release screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2q4h1vE