Thursday, May 25, 2017

News:: What is your most played fighting game right now?

It's a golden age for fighting games right now. Not only are retro titles popping up like daisies all over the place (including the Switch), but we're getting a treasure trove of fighters within a three week span -- Injustice 2, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2, Ultra Street Fighter, and Tekken 7 -- it's insane. Not only that, Evo 2017 is on the horizon and people are still playing mainstays that are involved with it (RIP Killer Instinct), and even more fighters are knocking on our door like ARMS and the PC version of King of Fighters XIV.

As for me, I'm still clinging onto Guilty Gear. It's been one of my favorites ever since I picked up a PlayStation remote and tried Kliff (also RIP), and I've stuck through it for nearly 20 years, especially during my favorite era of Guilty Gear X. Seeing Xrd evolve however has been one hell of a trip, as Arc has fine-tuned that sucker through years of experience, and essentially built an amazing precision fighter around the best art style on the market.

But I want to know what you all are chiefly playing. Even if it's Street Fighter V, don't be embarrassed!

What is your most played fighting game right now? screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2rU7Yhl