Thursday, May 25, 2017

News:: Fallout 4 is going free for the weekend on Xbox One and Steam

Let's get right to it: Fallout 4 will be free to play on Xbox One (with Xbox Live Gold) and Steam this weekend. If you're anything like me, you probably have thoughts about that and the game at large.

For my part, I ultimately couldn't learn to love it despite my best efforts, and that still stings to this day. I found Fallout 4 enjoyable at first, if rough around the edges (so, par for the course). But the more time and energy I put into it, the more disappointed I grew. I couldn't stop thinking about what could have been given the years-long wait and new console generation separating it and Fallout: New Vegas.

All that said, if you can mess around in the Commonwealth for free and get the heck out before it's too late, no strings attached, I say go for it. That actually sounds pretty nice. The trial period times are:

  • Xbox One: May 25 at 12:01am PT through May 28 at 11:59pm PT
  • Steam: May 25 at 10:00am PT through May 28 at 1:00pm PT

If you have no interest in this whatsoever, Overwatch is also holding a free weekend event.

Fallout 4 – Xbox & Steam Free Weekend [Bethesda]

Fallout 4 is going free for the weekend on Xbox One and Steam screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2r1ay7b