Thursday, May 18, 2017

News:: Review: Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days

Way back in '93 or '94, I saw a pirated version of Reservoir Dogs and fell in love. My mum, not knowing what it was about, bought me a legit copy for my birthday and I screened it for my friends at the party. Needless to say, they were unimpressed, bored to tears by the lack of action. I remember having to fast forward to the end, annoyed that they didn't get it and that the thrills were found in the endlessly quotable dialogue.

Reservoir Dogs was never meant to be an action movie, but boy, do people try to make it that way for the sake of a quick buck; mainly due to those fleeting flashbacks of Mr. Pink being chased down the street and Mr. White dual wielding his handguns. Bloody Days is not the first time someone missed the point, as some might remember the misguided 2006 game, but I really hope it's the last.

Review: Reservoir Dogs: Bloody Days screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2pPF9Fq