Saturday, May 20, 2017

News:: Promoted blog: Lonely gamer

[Years ago, we thought the console wars were about to restart in earnest. But with Dere as a witness to what has been happening lately, maybe the console wars have been a little one-sided, leading to more than a bit of frustration. Want to see your blogs on the front page? Get to writing! ~Strider]

I've learned pretty quickly and many times over that life is full of disappointment. Hey, you get used to it. You learn to live with it and learn what to do next time. I have a disappointment that has recently begun manifesting itself. A disappointment I didn't realize had happened when I first started. A disappointment that has made me what I affectionately term myself "The Lonely Gamer."

Promoted blog: Lonely gamer screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qD7ZHV