Sunday, May 28, 2017

News:: Little Witch Academia game coming to the PS4

Little Witch Academia is a name I keep seeing pop up on my Twitter feed as an example of an enjoyable anime available on Netflix. It's on my list of things to watch once I actually restart my subscription, something I should probably do sooner than later now that a video game adaptation in the works.

Bandai Namco announced today it will release a Little Witch Academia game in Japan later this year. Titled Little Witch Academia: Toki no Mahō to Nana Fushigi, or Little Witch Academia: The Magic of Time and the Seven Wonders, the PlayStation 4 game will feature an original story about Akko and company searching for the titular Seven Wonders in the Luna Nova Magical Academy. 

Little Witch Academia game coming to the PS4 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2qqaezL