Tuesday, April 18, 2017

News:: Review: Full Throttle Remastered

If there's one video game genre I missed out on, it's the point-and-click adventure titles. Hell, my first time with one was when I played Day of the Tentacle Remastered during the beginning of the year, which left me impressed with its Chuck Jones-inspired animations and the way how the cast reacts to your actions.

Prior to this joyous moment, I got to hear my friends say great things about the Monkey Island series and I Have No Mouth, but I Must Scream. Thanks to their passionate discussions about the genre, it made me I look forward to playing them one day.

As Double Fine Productions hits us with the remastered version of Full Throttle, the idea of witnessing their classic interactive tale through a biker's perspective felt like a great way to expand my experience with the point-and-click adventure genre. Just like the feeling that comes from getting a sweet new ride, it was worth taking this baby for a spin.

Review: Full Throttle Remastered screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2oJnGMz