Tuesday, April 4, 2017

News:: Ooh, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is playable on Xbox One

Even though I enjoyed it at the time, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is one of those games that utterly slips my mind. Somehow, despite its marvelous name, I flat-out forget it ever existed. That might change going forward, as the Xbox Live Arcade metroidvania title is now compatible on Xbox One.

Joining Shadow Planet on the backward compatibility list is Civilization Revolution, a game I never cared to try but one I feel like I've seen regularly pop up as a wished-for addition. If you have a soft spot for its brand of strategy, know that today's the day. It's ready and waiting for your return.

Major Nelson [Twitter]

Ooh, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is playable on Xbox One screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2n8BOzS