Sunday, April 9, 2017

News:: New mythical Pokemon coming to Sun/Moon

When I picked up Pokémon Moon back in November, I swore to myself that it was going to be the Pokémon game that would finally turn me into a diehard fan. Here we are nearly five months later and I've racked up approximately 35 minutes of playtime with it. Shame, shame, shame on me.

For those of you who have put the time and effort into exploring everything Sun and Moon have to offer, something new is coming your way soon. The Pokémon Company dropped a trailer debuting its newest mythical Pokémon Marshadow. It's a very limited teaser, not even bothering to show the creature in action, but it's something I guess. I'm just trying to get through writing this without calling it "Marshmallow" because since I first heard its name, all I've been able to think about are s'mores.

New mythical Pokemon coming to Sun/Moon screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2oTdmTn