Sunday, April 9, 2017

News:: Binding of Isaac gets second printing on Switch with epic new artwork

I don't own a Nintendo Switch yet, however, I do own three games for it already. I preordered the special edition of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild before it sold out, picked up a copy of Super Bomberman R on a whim, and grabbed The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ one day when I was bored and had too much money in my wallet. I also wanted to secure a physical copy of the game in case it became hard to find when I actually got my Switch.

If you've been unable to find a copy of Isaac, fret not. Developer Nicalis announced on Twitter a second printing of the game, complete with epic new cover art.

Binding of Isaac gets second printing on Switch with epic new artwork screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2oW8QQU