Friday, April 14, 2017

News:: My Nintendo gets a new Yoshi themed reward

Have you logged into My Nintendo anytime in the past few months? Probably not.

Either way you might want to drop in just to see what's up, as you might want a new adorable Springtime Siesta Yoshi 3DS theme. Because really, that's about it outside of a few odds and ends like Mario discounts and Zelda/Animal Crossing guides.

I hope that at some point, once more Switch content starts to roll out, that Nintendo makes this actually worth interacting with. It has a lot of potential, and if they can increase gold coin earn rates and give us some actual good rewards (like Switch software discounts), people will be rolling in.

Rewards [My Nintendo]

My Nintendo gets a new Yoshi themed reward screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2piCIak