Thursday, April 27, 2017

News:: Gundam Versus is heading West

Gundam Versus is a game I didn't know I needed in my life. I've never been that big a fan of the anime series, but I really love Virtual-On from the arcades and I could definitely go for a giant robot fighting game. Versus will be releasing in a few months in Japan (July 1), but Bandai Namco has confirmed it will be making its way West for a Fall 2017 release.

The game includes 2V2 and 3V3 fight modes along with over 90 robots. I'm going to just link you to this wiki, because I have no idea what any popular mobile suits are. There doesn't seem to be any single-player campaign, but I'm almost certain online capabilities are included.

Gundam Versus is heading West screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2prfilE