Sunday, April 16, 2017

News:: Fighting games and DLC to look forward to in 2017

[Near the beginning of the year, I messaged Virtua Kazama about getting a new post in line with last year's fighting games of the year. It's been a long time wait but we finally have this baby up. I'm looking forward to a year of fighting games on my new PS4! ~Strider]

(I apologize for releasing this so late, but this is because I was having a hard time releasing it due to Destructoid's Anti-Spam ruling.)

Last year, we saw the releases of several fighting games such as Street Fighter V, Pokken Tournament, The King of Fighters XIV, the console release of Blazblue Central Fiction, Guilty Gear Xrd -REVELATOR-, Blade Arcus from SHINING Online Battle, Koihime Enbu, and Killer Instinct Season 3.

Fighting games and DLC to look forward to in 2017 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2pGzSeQ