Friday, March 17, 2017

News:: Review: Ghost Recon Wildlands

[Spoilers for the ending of Ghost Recon Wildlands, because it's so bad that I have to talk about it.]

I take back every nice thing I ever wrote about this game.

Yes, Thomas Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (an Ubisoft Game) certainly makes a strong first impression. Isn't that, like, the first rule of running a good con? You get the mark to trust you over the first couple hours, to believe that your open-world will be exciting and diverse. That's when you pull the rug out, instead forcing your mark to suffer through dozens upon dozens of hours worth of endlessly repetitive missions, a story so bad that it should be illegal, and a series of irritating glitches and bugs.

The fact that I've wasted a portion of my life getting to the end credits of this awful, awful game is bad enough -- if I had paid full price for Ghost Recon Wildlands, I would be furious.

Review: Ghost Recon Wildlands screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2masrix