Friday, February 24, 2017

News:: We played Zelda: Breath of the Wild for 30 hours - have any questions?

Since we've previewed Zelda: Breath of the Wild multiple times during the many events Nintendo has hosted for it in the past few years, I figured we'd try something different.

If you have any questions about the game, provided that I can give you answer (I'm only supposed to talk about the first five hours, but since this is a true open world game, that's pretty all-inclusive outside of the narrative), I'll help you out as best I can. Our review will officially drop the morning of March 2, so you'll have a little time to read them before you pull the trigger.

We played Zelda: Breath of the Wild for 30 hours - have any questions? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2mkyOfL