Friday, February 24, 2017

News:: Review: Tank Troopers

I play my Nintendo 3DS more than any other system I own. I love the little thing, and have loved it ever since I picked up an OG model six years ago. But lately, I’ve been wondering about its future. Nintendo says it will continue to support it and has announced a few games, all of which look great, to back up that claim. I’ve also heard there may be more games that haven’t been announced yet.

Of course as we near the end of the handheld’s lifecycle, I kind of only expect the best from here on out. Developers have been working with this technology for more than half a decade, so anything releasing this late in the game should be doing everything it can to impress, or at the very least, should be doing more than what Nintendo has done with Tank Troopers.

Review: Tank Troopers screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2lSpNgz