Sunday, February 26, 2017

News:: Review: Dexed

I'm at the point in PlayStation VR ownership where I'm still actively seeking out new games on a regular basis, but I'm also not willing to play just anything because it happens to support the headset. That novelty has long since worn off, especially as we've gotten some truly standout full-game experiences as of late. If I'm going to wheel out and park my office chair in front of the PlayStation Camera and get properly situated to play in ideal conditions, it's gonna need to be decently compelling.

Knowing that Dexed was made by Enslaved studio Ninja Theory was enough of a hook to pull me in, and the trailer seemed promising enough. The polish is there, but unfortunately, it's just rather dull.

Review: Dexed screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2lor6jI