Friday, January 13, 2017

News:: Snipperclips already looks like an early Nintendo Switch gem

And with that, I now know what my first three Nintendo Switch games will be: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (no kidding, right?), Super Bomberman R (I'm starving for even a halfway decent Bomberman), and Snipperclips - Cut it out, together! (come again?). In the flurry of news last night and this morning, that last game -- an eShop-bound co-op puzzle title from Nintendo -- went overlooked.

Today's Nintendo Switch stream from the Treehouse team put Snipperclips on my radar, and I have a feeling some of you will be pleasantly surprised by its concept, too. Here's the archived footage:

Snipperclips already looks like an early Nintendo Switch gem screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2jNRGWE