Sunday, January 29, 2017

News:: The sartorial gamer: my favorite outfits from recent games

[Boy howdy, the outfits the heroines of recently released games wear are not only cool and elegant but surprisingly doable in real life. It was cool to scroll down this cblog to see video game characters in their default models, then real-life people wearing similar clothing. ~Strider]

The title "sartorial gamer" is perhaps not accurate in many ways. I'm not a huge buyer of designer clothing, rarely wander into second-hand vintage clothing shops, and I sometimes even walk out of the house with my jumper on back to front. Unfortunately, when on a limited budget, I would rather drop coin on my favorite broccoli pizza or some sweet gadgetry than pieces of cloth that will inevitably fade in the wash within a few weeks.

The sartorial gamer: my favorite outfits from recent games screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2jGP9fB