Monday, January 9, 2017

News:: Pixie's favorite gaming memories of 2016

Given I finally jumped on the 8th gen bandwagon late in October 2016, I couldn't fairly say I've played each game released in 2016 to completion. For one thing, when I get a new PlayStation console, playing the latest Metal Gear Solid game is top priority and then after fixating on a game like that amidst a few 40+ hour weeks at work, I get really scatterbrained and indecisive. I'm not sure what to play next.

I tried a little Witcher here, some FFXV or Fallout 4 there and then I bought Overwatch on a PSN sale and all got pushed to the side. Things were easier when I just had a 3DS and a Vita. Portable games hold their value, while everything on consoles and PC plummets in price weeks after release, so I went a little crazy on buying stuff.

But there are still the memories. The little events that have or will stand out from games I got in 2016, so let's go with those. Ranking stuff is stressful.

Pixie's favorite gaming memories of 2016 screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2i7gMiN