Wednesday, January 11, 2017

News:: Brilliantly colored Night in the Woods gets new release date

Artful platforming adventure game Night in the Woods was apparently supposed to release yesterday on January 10, but was delayed several weeks ago to an unknown fate. But as of today, it's slated to release on February 21, 2017 for PS4, PC, Mac, and Linux according to indie developer Infinite Fall.

This is one of the games on my to-play list for 2017, but I didn't realize it was supposed to release so early. I'm not sure how well a platforming/adventure hybrid will turn out, but I'm going to give it go next month. I'm just a sucker for this kind of cute animation and colorful art direction.

Brilliantly colored Night in the Woods gets new release date screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2idFH3Z