Thursday, January 19, 2017

News:: 20 minutes with Breath of the Wild left me wanting more

I didn't have to get up at 6:00am on a Saturday morning to go out in the freezing cold, sit on a train for two hours and spend 2000 yen each way to get my hands on the Nintendo Switch. But I did. I wanted to see what Nintendo's new toy had to offer, even if Mario Odyssey was not playable, and I just had to try out The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

The demo they had available is the same one that was at E3 and the one you've likely seen in videos where Link wakes up in some chamber then runs out to meet a cliff. So its not new. Whatever. I wanted to play it even if it meant having to get a time reservation ticket and come back four hours later. As I like to play games myself, I hadn't watched very much gameplay video including of this demo, so considering its open world nature there are likely things in the demo I did not encounter or experience and thus can not comment on.

20 minutes with Breath of the Wild left me wanting more screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2jQMEFx