Saturday, December 24, 2016

News:: Special little places: The evolution of my game space

[Spieler Dad takes a detour from Memory Lane down Monthly Musings Drive as he regales us with a story of his ever-changing and elusive perfect gaming space. Wanna see your blog on the front page? Post a blog for this month's Bloggers Wanted and you could see your work featured by Destructoid! - Wes]

I normally don’t partake in Bloggers Wanted. There isn’t a reason that I can think of for not ever writing in these on-going pieces, other than I imagine myself as a loner and rebel - like James Dean, except I’m not famous, and have less hair. With that said, the topic of a gaming special space resonated with me, so here’s my story.

Special little places: The evolution of my game space screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2i3Bixv