Saturday, December 24, 2016

News:: Gaming for the holidays

Christmas has always been the biggest time for me to catch up on my gaming. It is the Holiday that finally enabled me to get that exciting new Game Boy Color, eventually even the Game Boy Advance, as well as many other popular games for various consoles. I've opened many video game presents over the years, and I still remember every moment like it was only yesterday.

There's nothing quite like the rush of opening up a present to find the video game that you've been wanting to play all year. Obviously as adults, it's much easier to just go out and pick up your copies at launch, but do you remember what it was like when you were a kid? The wait could be brutal, but oh so well worth it. Remember what it was like to get a brand new console?

Gaming for the holidays screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2hmGqiQ