Saturday, December 17, 2016

News:: PC Port Report: Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator

Guilty Gear is a fantastic series that has quietly slipped under the table year after year. It's really two things in one: an anime series, and an intensive, arcade-style fighter.

The thing separating it from other fighters is the amount of charm and charisma that each character bestows, and that's a big selling point for me. As a man who thoroughly enjoys his anime, Guilty Gear has always been a favorite of mine, and one of the few fighters that I can legitimately get into. 

Xrd Revelator launched on the PS3 and PS4 back on June 7 in the US, and has finally made the jump over to PC. I certainly enjoyed my time with the game on the PS4, as did a certain Chris Carter, but I think that this just might be my new platform of preference. 

PC Port Report: Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gXATiJ