Wednesday, December 14, 2016

News:: The difficulty of being positive

[LimoMaker's seen his fair share of cynicism in gaming but this past year has got to take the cake. I've always been of the mind that you love the damn games that you love, and to not let anyone change your mind, even if TheBlondeBass says otherwise (about Pokémon). Also, don't forget about this month's bloggers wanted prompt, the special little places where we play our games! ~Strider]

A Preamble

Most of you know me fairly well at this point. 

You know what I'm like, that more often than not I can come across as fairly blunt or at times rude.

For that, I apologize. My type of humor is best served in person, where the blockades of text do not restrict my ability to make people laugh because, at the end of the day, I feel like making people smile is something that I can be proud of. 

The difficulty of being positive screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2gCrAzS