Friday, October 7, 2016

News:: Review: Paper Mario: Color Splash

I need to apologize in advance for what you're about to read. I'm about to gush about a game. I'm going to gush hard. I'm going to gush about its graphics, about its music, about its humor and about all the improvements it made over Paper Mario: Sticker Star. I don't like to be the reviewer who just adulates games, but it's hard not to when you have an experience that consistently puts a smile on your face.

Don't worry, I'm going to dig into the stuff I don't care for, but looking at my time with the game as a whole I have to say – to quote Carly Rae Jepsen – I really, really, really, really, really, really, like Paper Mario: Color Splash.

Review: Paper Mario: Color Splash screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2dKtFOg