Monday, October 17, 2016

News:: Report: Sleeping Dogs developer United Front Games has closed

It seems that United Front Games, the developer behind Sleeping Dogs, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Modnation Racers, and LittleBigPlanet Karting, has closed its doors in Vancouver, Canada with reports that all employees were let go sometime today. This news comes the day after its latest game Smash+Grab was available to play for free on Steam, which has now been removed from purchase.

This is pretty sad news all around. From what I'm told, Sleeping Dogs was quite good and I remember enjoying the developer's kart racers when I played them. I wish the best for all those who lost their jobs today, as I know what it is like to lose your job out of nowhere. It sucks.

RIP United Front Games [NeoGAF]

Report: Sleeping Dogs developer United Front Games has closed screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2eL6vGG