Sunday, October 23, 2016

News:: PREPARE TO FRIENDSHIP: Dtoid's Master Gaming Contact List

It's entirely possible I have run out of community members to list! That said, the List will still continue being updated for those of you with List fetishes. -Panda]

[It is my pride and joy that people make friends for life on this site, easily the best thing I have accomplished in my ten years here! I hear it time and time again, and it never gets old. Thanks for making the Dtoid Community so special -Niero]

Good morning/afternoon/evening my friends/robots/Gardevoir

It has recently been made aware to me that, just perhaps, you all enjoy video games. It might even be said that you... like to game with others? Now now, don't be that way, I don't mean to lump you into some sort of box. You're all just such lovely folks, it pains me to watch you, struggling in vain to connect with each other, striving to engage in...

PREPARE TO FRIENDSHIP: Dtoid's Master Gaming Contact List screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2aPBefM