Sunday, October 30, 2016

News:: Objection! A look at Ace Attorney's depiction of law and popular views of thus

Ace Attorney 6: Spirit of Justice is out and appears to hold the same high-quality the series has always had. I am a little behind, yet to play Apollo Justice, Dual Destinies, Dai Gyakuten Saiban, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright, and now this one. What I have played so far I have loved and has quickly become one of my favorite franchises.

I was convinced to play within minutes of seeing footage of the first game for the first time. Until then, I thought the “Objection!” images and jokes and all the stuff about Phoenix Wright was either from Harvey Birdman or some similar show. I was surprised to find it was a game where you battle in court over murder cases. However that concept alone was not what pulled me or many of its fans in.

Objection! A look at Ace Attorney's depiction of law and popular views of thus screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2eKgPOE