Friday, October 28, 2016

News:: Deal of the day: Dump your cable provider with SelectTV for $19/year

All relationships take work, but some aren’t worth it. Take your cable company for instance. I’ve been there—spending hours exchanging whispers of “hidden fees” and “why the @$&#*! is HBO not in my package” long into the night. It’s enough to make me (or you) consider SelectTV.

What is SelectTV, you ask? Only the most mind-blowingly expansive and gargantuan entertainment library that cable companies hope you never find out about. I didn’t just pull out a thesaurus to pull your finger here, let’s run down the numbers shall we? I’m talking access to:

  • 300,000+ TV episodes (almost all free, Time Warner can go shove it!)

  • 200,000 movies (can you even watch even 1% of these a year?)

  • 5,000 channels (that’s 4,990 more channels than I have fingers!)

50,000 world radio stations (do you need to take a seat yet?)

Deal of the day: Dump your cable provider with SelectTV for $19/year screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2eXFSfb