Thursday, December 11, 2014

News::The Talos Principle Review - DarkStation

DS: "I didnt know anything about The Talos Principle until last week. I hadnt even heard of it, and it was with only mild interest that I checked out the games Steam store page. Within a minute though, I noticed a magic word that immediately caught my attention. That word wasnt Puzzle, Indie, or Adventure. That word was Croteam. When I saw that the developer who gave us the Serious Sam series was boldly branching out into a different genre with a new idea, I was hooked instantly. Since that time, I put well over fifteen hours into this superb title, which is unlike anything that Croteam has ever done. The developer that gave us one of the best mindless first person shooters of all time has now given us one of the best puzzle games of all time. I could rave for hours about the games terrific puzzle design, its beautiful scenery, or its clever integration of philosophy into its story and design. The best service that I can do for you, however, is to simply tell y...



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1Ggg70q