Tuesday, December 2, 2014

News::The Old City: Leviathan Review A strange world needs exploring | Continue Play

In a world first, Continue Play's Oli Zimmerman reviews The Old City: Leviathan - a stunning and mind-bending adventure game from indie developer PostMod Softworks. "The Old City: Leviathan is a dark and twisted slice of narrative-driven goodness. For the right person (I cant stress this enough), its definitely something to try if only to put your thinking cap on and play Sherlock to find out whats going on in this strange place. Ive played through a few times and Im still not 100% sure whats going on, but I think thats okay: I have questions burning to be answered, and I can have them answered if I like. All I have to do is hop back in and try to make more sense of things. And I honestly plan on doing that."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1zh5oyV