Tuesday, December 9, 2014

News::The Crew PS4 Review: Bigger Doesn't Always Mean Better - USGamer

USGamer: "Ubisoft has been no stranger to technical issues of late, with Assassin's Creed: Unity creating more than a few headaches for the company. So with that in mind, I've been wondering whether the extremely complex The Crew would also have glitches. And yes it does. In the first three hours of play, I've had no less than two crashes that required a restart. Hopefully these are just teething problems and this trend won't continue. I'll certainly report further issues if they happen. The first item on the agenda for me is to really get a feel of how The Crew's cars drive. After playing Forza Horizon 2 incessantly, my immediate impression is that The Crew's handling engine feels comparatively loose and strangely rubbery right out of the gate."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1s7e9Ne