Wednesday, December 17, 2014

News::Never Alone Review - GameInformer

GI: "I used to love trips to the computer lab when I was in elementary school, because it meant that I got to play games like The Oregon Trail and Number Munchers. I didn't even realize that I was learning; I thought my teachers were suckers for letting me spend school time on the computer. Games can be powerful teaching tools, but they don't need to hide the fact that they have a goal other than pure entertainment. Never Alone is one of these titles; it immerses players in the culture of Alaska's native IƱupiat people through art, storytelling, and documentary-style clips. In those areas, the experience is educational and interesting. When it comes to being a fun puzzle/platformer, Never Alone can't make the grade."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1vYiAoz