Monday, December 22, 2014

News::A look at Hyper Light Drifter, one of 2015's most beautiful games | Kill Screen Preview

KS: "The Drifter starts the preview build of Hyper Light Drifter in a forest clearing, with no introduction. An unnamed companion floats at his side, ready. A few yellow birds hop around near some weathering ruins. I feel, somewhere in the back of my head, a sense that I should be searching for a Master Sword, as in A Link to the Past. But as I wander forward, it becomes clear: I have no idea where I am. I look into my menus in hope of some clue as to whats going onperhaps some item descriptions, a la Dark Souls, would give me some semblance of direction. Nothing. Bar the escape menu, there is no text, or spoken dialogue for that matter, in this game."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/13V5cvK