Tuesday, November 25, 2014

News::Solve your own murder in Why Am I Dead At Sea


You have been murdered, and you are now a ghost. It is up to you to solve the mystery of your own death. No, not like that. No, not like that either. Okay actually, it is sort of like Ghost Trick. It looks like the spirit in Why Am I Dead At Sea doesn't possess inanimate objects, but instead possesses any of the nine characters on a ship in the middle of the ocean.


The key to Why Am I Dead At Sea is that the direction of conversation and nature of the answers to the spirit's questions will differ depending on which character is doing the asking. By possessing different characters, the protagonist can find the solution to the puzzle of his death.


Also, it is not just me, but the sprites have a very Mother/EarthBound vibe to them, right? Why Am I Dead At Sea is currently seeking approval on Steam Greenlight.


Solve your own murder in Why Am I Dead At Sea screenshot






via destructoid http://ift.tt/1FoDXqw