Tuesday, November 25, 2014

News::Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham Review [Capsule Computers]

Andrew Day of Capsule Computers wrote: I love Batman, no secrets there. I also love just about everything else in the DC Comics line-up. I grew up watching Batman: The Animated Series and nowadays I have withdrawels waiting weekly for Arrow to air. I also love Lego and fondly remember playing with the colourful bricks all in my youth. Combining the two is often a dream come true for me my Lego Batmovibile still sits proudly assembled from my 16th birthday and my keys are adorned with a Lego Joker keychain. However, I didnt LOVE my time with Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. Dont get me wrong, as a celebration of Batmans 75th birthday and a love letter to DC Comics it does a stellar job. But as a video game, and more importantly a video game sequel, it is a few bricks short of a masterpiece.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1vM3U1u