Saturday, November 8, 2014

News::Our Halloween costumes 2008 to 2014: a Destructoid tribute

[Old-school Dtoid community blogger craineum shares his last seven Halloween adventures with us. What an awesome dad! Want to see your own stuff appear on the front page? Go write something! --Mr Andy Dixon]


I haven't written an article here in a long time. Life got busy, we moved, had new adventures and new jobs. During my life I have changed hobbies more than I care to admit. The one hobby that I have kept for the last seven Halloweens is our costume creations.


I will review all our costumes before revealing our latest. I will also include links to Instructables.com if you are interested in how to build these, or want more details.


Our Halloween costumes 2008 to 2014: a Destructoid tribute screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://ift.tt/1w1zzXJ