Saturday, November 8, 2014

News::Lords Of The Fallen Review | Codec Moments

Cev at Codec Moments writes: "Developed by CI Games and Deck13 Interactive, Lords Of The Fallen is third person action RPG. Seemingly a combination of series such as From Softwares Souls games, and the now non-existent THQs Darksiders, Lords Of The Fallen takes inspiration from a great many places and amalgamates them into something of its own with the ever familiar dark medieval fantasy backdrop. Now I cant really speculate in regards to Darksiders similarities outside of the aesthetic as I played very little of its first instalment, and what I saw didnt exactly wow me (though I plan to give it another chance when other seemingly more awesome stuff stops coming out/existing). However, I love both the Dark and Demonic efforts of From so far and this is not that."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1owK9IC