Tuesday, September 2, 2014

News::Kickstarter Weekly: Kona, Moon Hunters and World Wide Wrestling RPG

Garrett from The Koalition writes: Many of my friends and co-workers bash video games for their terrible writing, and although there might be some truth to their opinion, I also think that the medium is capable of telling stories in ways that arent possible for movies or books. Even if the writing in a video game is considered terrible by critics and fans alike, I still enjoy the freedom I have to explore each world by my own accordregardless if its an open-world experience like Skyrim or an linear one like Silent Hill 2and consider how each design aspect relates to the developers artistic vision. I suppose what Im getting at is that even if games such as Kona, Moon Hunters and World Wide Wrestling RPG lack the writing quality that would help them gain the universal respect among the literature and film community, at least they have the ability to tell their stories in their style.



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1pn44TW