Monday, September 8, 2014

News::Godus Review - It's About Time | Grab It

"Time. Rarely is there enough of it to allow us to do and achieve all the things we wish to. In fact, I would go so far as to say that it is our most precious commodity, valuing it above even health and wealth. For what good is health without the time to enjoy being healthy? And what good are riches without the time to spend big? Its thoughts such as these that caused me to fall out of love with Godus, the new god game developer by 22cans - headed by industry icon Peter Molyneux. It was a brief love affair, lasting only two weeks. At first I tried the its not you its me breakup tactic, but realised I was just lying to myself. It was the timers that eventually got the better of me." - Grab It "



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1qyRA1a