Monday, September 8, 2014

News::Dark Souls II Crown of the Old Iron King Review | GameCloud Australia

William Kirk at GameCloud Australia writes: "Every time I hear the next Dark Souls II DLC is about to be released, I get this unusual feeling of dread and excitement. In the back of my mind, Im worrying what if I cant actually beat it, but at the same time I crave the challenge as I often wish more games would try to push my abilities. I dont think every game needs to be difficult in this particular way, and thats why I liked how Sanctum City was almost Zelda-like in its dungeon design. This time, though, Crown of the Old Iron King is simply a great example of creative enemy design and clever battle scenarios. If the differences between these first two DLC areas are anything to go by, I think we have a lot to look forward to with the conclusion!"



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1qzqN4y