Thursday, September 18, 2014

News::Clockwork Empires Preview | The Game Scouts

Shezka Foxe: Okay, so where to start? Well, Clockwork Empires is basically a civilization simulator. I was incredibly excited when I first heard about this title you know, jumping in your seat cant wait to play kind of excited. This is typically my kind of genre (it probably has something to do with me having evil overlord training, but anyway). I finally had the opportunity to see what its all about. Now, just to be clear, this is an EARLY RELEASE game, meaning the game isnt even out of beta yet. This means its still in its infancy so its not quite fully playable yet. Therefore, this preview is going to be a bit stranger than others Ive written before. However, Im going to be as clear cut as possible about this and break it down as best as I can. If you have any complaints wellI suggest you watch out for the fish people.



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1589674/clockwork-empires-preview-the-game-scouts