Saturday, September 20, 2014

News::A Bad Year for Games

"I dont mean to be hyperbolic with the title of the article, in many ways 2014 has been a great year for games. Especially if your games are titled Shovel Knight or Divinity: Original Sin. But see, thats kind of the problem I have with this year. Aside from the two indie darlings of the summer like them or not, its dumb to say that both games havent enjoy ravenous success and been highly regarded by critics and fans alike. If you dont like them thats fine, but even I, who thought Divinity was just good God forbid have to admit the impressive success both titles have garnered. You might be able to shove the Januarys release of the Banner Saga into this conversation. I, personally, loved the game and it seems to have developed a following, but I dont think its been quite as well received as the aforementioned games."



via N4G: pc news feed http://ift.tt/1sJagbd